About Amazon Advertising Platform
Amazon Advertising Platform is a demand-side platform (DSP) for advertisers who want to target Amazon shoppers with digital display formats, either on Amazon sites or across the web, and in mobile apps. It gives advertisers the opportunity to use Amazon’s targeting to reach users based on their purchase history, recent purchase intent, and shopping patterns.
What our Amazon Advertising Platform connector provides
- Automate, scale, and optimize advertising on the basis of campaign and performance data for Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display
- Maintain a dashboard of currently available metadata
- Track ad performance: the connector provides all reports available from the API
- Request Sponsored Product reports on different levels and analyze metrics available from the API
- Get Sponsored Brands reports on several levels: the connector supports all the metrics