About Amazon Ads
Amazon Ads is the advertising arm of the e-commerce giant, helping sellers, brands, and authors amplify their product visibility on the platform. By tapping into Amazon’s extensive user base and robust targeting mechanisms, advertisers can effectively reach consumers at critical buying moments. The use of our Amazon Ads API connector allows for regular, automatic retrieval of Amazon Ads data, providing deep insights into your ad performance. Learn more about our Amazon Ads API connector in the dedicated connector documentation.
What our Amazon Ads connector provides
- Automate, scale, and optimize advertising on the basis of campaign and performance data for Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display
- Maintain a dashboard of currently available metadata
- Track ad performance: the connector provides all reports available from the API
- Request Sponsored Product reports on different levels and analyze metrics available from the API
- Get Sponsored Brands reports on several levels: the connector supports all the metrics